Monday, April 20, 2009

4/21 DVDs

It seems that as the month has gone on, it started strong with DVDs got very weak there in the middle and has picked itself back up here in the last stretch (though I'll warn you next week isn't looking so hot).

Frost/Nixon - A very good movie, phenomenal performances from the cast. If you haven't seen this movie its definitely worth the rental, and if you have seen it buy it to show your friends.
VERDICT: BUY IT

Notorious - I didn't see the film, but frankly I wanted to. I hope to get to see it soon, and if you already know you won't like it then don't bother talking about it.
VERDICT: RENT IT

The Wrestler - Buy This. Its awesome. It was my #3 pick for 2008, and that should hold some ground if you've been following this far.
VERDICT: BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT

No comments: