Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Best Christmas Movie Marathon, Part 2

Here is the more holiday related half of my epic Christmas movie marathon.

6. Elf - I remember seeing this movie in the theaters and I love it just as much then as I do now. Elf will get you in the Christmas mood because of its Pro-Santa message and off the wall acting by Will Ferrell. Elf is a good family Christmas movie if you find your whole family is incapable of getting the spirit.

7. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - This is one of my favorite Christmas movies ever (hence why it made it on this list) and if you haven't seen it just go buy it right now. I shouldn't have to convince you to watch this you should just want to.

8. A Christmas Story - Yes they play this movie on Christmas day for 24 hours, but you could watch it for the entire day and laugh every time. A Christmas Story has plenty of humor for everyone and even more for us boys that have gotten BB guns for Christmas before.

9. It's A Wonderful Life - I first saw this movie when I was in 4th grade and fell in love with it. It's a Wonderful Life is the best movie at Christmas time you can watch with the whole family, and by whole family I'm including grandma.

And the BEST Christmas movie to watch to get you in the spirit, and my personal favorite!





10. The Nightmare Before Christmas - Yea the movie is barely feature length but you'll love ever minute of it. Yes it could be scary to some people, but lets not forget that it deals with how everyone even the inhabitants of Halloweentown want to be a part of it. The Nightmare Before Christmas gets my seal of approval as the best Christmas movie, and I promise you I'll be watching it very soon.

But tonight in celebration of the end of exams and the semester, I'll be watching The Dark Knight.

4 comments:

Adrian Garcia said...

Agreed! The Nightmare Before Christmas is the best movie!

Sara Elizabeth said...

I love all of those, but I think White Christmas is my favorite. Bing Crosby's voice is simply amazing!

Anonymous said...

I believe that The Hebrew Hammer should eventually be included.

Anonymous said...

Hello There,
Great job on your blog.Good content,informative and entertaining.
It appears that you have alot of experience in social networking.
Awesome job.Keep up the good work!
Marty & Cheryl
Check this out:
http://DR650.mygamebusiness.com/