Monday, March 9, 2009

3/10 DVD releases

Lots of good titles are coming out tomorrow, i hope you saved up.

Cadillac Records- Though I never saw the movie, and don't intend to, a lot of people I know that saw it did like it. So if you want to see it:
VERDICT: RENT IT

Happy-Go-Lucky - Again, I never saw it, but it did get a lot of noms durign the award season so it should be worth a viewing.
VERDICT: RENT IT

Let the Right One In - One of my favorite films of 2008 is being released, and it gets designated as my Pick of the Week, ONLY because it wasn't in near as many theaters as Milk was.
VERDICT: BUY IT

Milk - My favorite of 2008, and a must see for all people. I don't care if you hate homosexuals, you still need to watch the movie.
VERDICT: BUY IT

Rachel Getting Married - Another movie I didn't see that got a lot of noms during award season.
VERDICT: RENT IT

Role Models - I never saw it and it looked a little entertaining, definitely not worth spending $20 on though.
VERDICT: RENT IT

Synedoche, New York - Charlie Kaufman + Phillip Seymour Hoffman, is an equation you cannot go wrong with. I plan on watching this very soon.
VERDICT: RENT IT

Transporter 3 -Being a fan of Luc Besson and the first Transporter film I am obligated to watch this in the future, though if you're not a fan you won't like this.
VERDICT: RENT IT

No comments: