Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Getting DVDs for Cheap Part 2

Continuing my series on getting DVDs for cheap I bring you another place to get them at good prices (sometimes).

Book Stores

If you can find a book store, like the Barnes and Noble here in Tuscaloosa, they have some good deals from time to time.

I say time to time because 90% of their DVDs are more overpriced than UA Tuition.

But like now they have two GIANT sections of DVDs for either $4.99 and $9.99. With a LOT of good titles. Like I was in there the other day and got Barton Fink, Miller's Crossing, The Devil's Backbone and Vanishing Point for $10 each.

You've got to keep an open eye though for some of their deals. Like I managed to get the entire series of Firefly on sale for I think $30, though it was regularly priced at $45 or $50.

Don't be afraid to look in the movie section of the book store the next time you're in there, you might find something worth buying.

No comments: