Thursday, March 26, 2009

3/27 Theatrical Releases

Three movies this weekend, and only one looks to be a winner.

12 Rounds - I was impressed by the previous works of the director/producer of this movie when they first showed them at the beginning of the trailer (Die Hard 2 and Speed). But then I saw the trailer. Man does this look bad. Like 88 Minutes meets Untraceable to me.
VERDICT: SKIP IT

The Haunting in Connecticut - If this wasn't rated PG-13 it could be about 6 kinds of awesome. But it is, so it wont be.
VERDICT: SKIP IT

Monsters vs Aliens - Dreamworks has a good track record on their movies, so there is no way that this will be bad. The only problem is YES its a kids movie, so if I end up seeing it it wont be til a late show.
VERDICT: WATCH IT

1 comment:

Trey said...

12 Rounds is 88 Minutes meets Untraceable meets JOHN CENA ACTING. That is no buys to me.