Thursday, March 12, 2009

3/13 Release Dates

This is a big weekend man. Spring Break starts and THREE new movies come out into theaters.

They are:

Last House on The Left - The Remake train continues and it's finally stopped at something that NEEDED remaking. While I enjoy the original Last House, man does it have problems. If I was going to watch any of the three that come out this weekend it would be this one.

Miss March - I LOVE Whitest Kids You Know. So when I found out that two of them were making a movie, I was very excited. Then I saw the trailer, and I cried a little bit inside. This movie looks like six different kinds of terrible. Skip it at all costs.

Race to Witch Mountain - The Remake train is pulling overtime this weekend, but this remake didn't need to be made. Skip.


We can officially dub this weekend, "If you Haven't seen Watchmen at least once, then don't see any new releases" weekend.

No comments: