Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's finally here

Tomorrow is a day I've been looking forward to for about four years. GASP! Someone that read Watchmen BEFORE they saw the trailer with The Dark Knight!? Like I said, about 4 years before The Dark Knight even came out.

I'm very excited about the film, even though I am well aware of all the changes made. Though I'm not happy about a lot of them, I'll deal with it because ITS STILL WATCHMEN.

For those of you that have never read the book, and still don't know what its about, here's a very brief summary:

There were superheroes in America for many years, then in 1977 heroes were outlawed. Now in 1985 one of the former heroes is killed, and the other former heroes want to find out why (well one of them at least).

Keep in mind the movie takes place in 1985 and it is an ALTERNATE timeline, IE: Richard Nixon is still President and he's in his 5th term in office.

I'm looking forward to the movie, and I suggest you see it too.

No comments: