Thursday, February 19, 2009

2/20 Theatrical Releases

Only two new movies this week, to some people it means no trip to the theater at all (at least not to see a new movie).

Fired Up - There are really only so many ways that you can change the plot to the "Teenage Boys want to have Sex" genre, though this one is trying its hardest. This movie will be garbage.

Tyler Perry's Madea Goes to Jail - Having never seen a Tyler Perry movie or play before, though not new to the idea of what they are, this movie looks promising. Coming from a town very densely populated with Tyler Perry's typical demographic, I'm quite certain I could understand all the jokes.

If you want my pick for a new movie to see, I'd go with Madea, but if you haven't seen Friday the 13th, I'd go with that first.

No comments: