Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Trailer's and posters galore

Just a look into the trailers that have been released recently, and posters for the even further out films, and my thoughts.

Inglorious Basterds

I want to congratulate Tarantino on what looks to be possibly his most mature work to date (because honestly how many pop culture references can you put in a WW2 movie?). Basterds looks to be one of the most entertaining war films in a long time, and it doesn't hurt that its got a great cast.

Angels & Demons

Man this looks like quite the movie. Though I haven't read the books I did find the film The Da Vinci Code to be very entertaining, and the sequel/prequel looks to have upped the ante.

The Lase House on the Left

Trailer

Being a fan of the original I can't help but feel contempt for this movie. They seem to have dumbed down the movie for the poster, and they practically give away the entire film in the trailer. I'll go see it, but there will be no promises of enjoying it.

No comments: