Monday, January 19, 2009

1/20 DVD Releases

It feels good to be back in the swing of things, and now that I'm done with those lists I can get my routine in order.

City of Ember - Granted I didn't see the movie, but after watching the preview I don't think I really have to.
VERDICT: SKIP IT

Igor - I haven't seen this one either, but it looks more promising than the previous title mentioned.
VERDICT: RENT IT

Max Payne - The third movie being released that I haven't seen. Though I want to see it being a fan of the video games.
VERDICT: RENT IT, if you're a fan.

Repo! The Genetic Opera - This is a fantastic movie. All fans of horror movies, musicals, horror musicals this is a must own.
VERDICT: BUY IT

Saw V - Fans of the series will be anxious to buy this, the director's cut in particular which features about 14 minutes of material cut from the theatrical cut.
VERDICT: BUY IT, if you're a fan.

No comments: